What is the Family First Intensive Program?
The Family First Intensive Program offers a unique and powerful solution to those individuals and couples trying to break through the barriers holding them back from fully enjoying their lives. Clients who seek our program are generally experiencing crises in their lives, feel stuck in their current therapy, desire to move more quickly through their issues, or are simply unfulfilled with one hour a week of therapy.
The Family First Intensive Program is designed for individuals and couples who:
- Feel “stuck” in therapy, impatient with their progress, are in crisis, or seek more profound personal transformation
- Have depression and/or anxiety
- Struggle to process a partner’s addiction or partner’s past trauma
- Partners who have been betrayed sexually (Infidelity)
- Struggle with codependency / self-identity
- Have experienced trauma, including: sexual abuse / domestic abuse / physical abuse / psychological abuse / abandonment / neglect and/or deprivation / grief and the grieving process
- Struggle with addictions, compulsive and/or risky behaviors, including: substance and/or alcohol abuse/ sex and/or love addiction / gambling addiction/ workaholism / eating disorders/compulsive exercise
Empower Your Growth
Interested in our Intensive Program?
Contact us to learn more.